Springtime for Helghan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Springtime for Helghan

The forum of the best clan ever

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Space 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead Space 2 Empty Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:36 am

Donut

I have in coming in the mail on Tuesday, it's the collectors edition. Anyone wanna start a "Springtime for Necromorphs" or something?

2Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 am

Snapping_Hello

Snapping_Hello
Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Lol hahaha clever name. Im not really expecting much from the online though.

3Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 am

Donut

I was in the multiplayer beta and it was fun, I'm sure playing with friends and actually strategizing could be even better!

4Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 am

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

I'm just not fond of horror games or films. I like the lonely space vibe, though.

I have cheap used copies of Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2 coming in the mail. I have LBP2 pre-ordered. (Japanese version hasn't been released yet.)

But none of that stuff is going to get much play because of the KZ3 demo...which I didn't expect was coming.

5Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

Donut

Yeah, its gonna be hard to balance everything this year because of Dead Space 2, Killzone 3 & clan, Dragon Age 2, Resistance 3, Unchartted 3, ect. Also I may get a job and I've been picking up guitar and skateboarding again, and then there's school...

6Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 am

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Donut wrote:Yeah, its gonna be hard to balance everything this year because of Dead Space 2, Killzone 3 & clan, Dragon Age 2, Resistance 3, Unchartted 3, ect. Also I may get a job and I've been picking up guitar and skateboarding again, and then there's school...

I always put multiplayer stuff first and save singleplayer games for dead periods.

Because it sucks to miss out on multiplayer when the community is really active. Single player games can be played anytime.

I have a long list of single player games that I probably won't get to until retirement. But retirement is going to be awesome...haha

For about 10 months after KZ2 release, we didn't play anything but KZ2. I think I took one week off to play Infamous and that was it. It was worth it, though.

7Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:07 am

Snapping_Hello

Snapping_Hello
Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Always put school first. I learned that the hard way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum