Springtime for Helghan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Springtime for Helghan

The forum of the best clan ever

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing oneself...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing oneself... Empty Introducing oneself... Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Senauer

Hi folks! I thought it might be a good idea to open a thread where any clan member could introduce him/herself to the rest of the clan... if he/she wishes it AND, of course, if the admins believe it's appropriate Very Happy (nothing mandatory, in fact the amount of information to be provided should rely on each one's common sense... thus if you feel like telling the rest how you got into the Killzone world, just post your experience!). Perhaps this initiative could help in undestanding everyone's motivations, feelings or emotions towards life in general and/or KZ in particular, and to have a better knowledge of who you are standind with side by side while fending off countless waves of enemies... Twisted Evil

Having said this, I will start the thread saying that I'm a spaniard that entered the PS3 multiplayer universe a couple of years ago thanks to the KZ2 Warzone. I've been a great fan of videogames since I first played on the Spectrum 28K that a close friend of mine used to have more than 20 years ago, when the tape recorded games had a loading average time close to three quarters of an hour, hehehe... A few months ago I discovered Springtime for Helghan from Tango's/Ben's articles included in The Last Metaphor, and I must say not only that I enjoyed reading on the clan history, but also that I found myself quite often thinking and debating on the facts brought forward in these narratives (excellent pieces of work, if I may say so!).

Then a couple of weeks ago I wrote T asking whether by any chance 4hig was going to be an active clan in KZ3, mostly because I reckon I am very fond of the clan principles and, having never played within a clan before (with the exception of that O-Game alliance to which I once belonged Wink ), I thought it would be a great idea to enter these domains rendering my humble skills to all of you, guys!

Anyway, enough for now... should you have further questions... well, do not hesitate to ask!

Sen

2Introducing oneself... Empty Re: Introducing oneself... Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Eprim

Eprim
Founder(Admin)
Founder(Admin)

Hello there, Sen!
I am Eprim(pronounced Epreem) and you can call me Preem
Mmm i was about to tell you who i am and how long i've been with the clan but if you read the article, i think you already know...
Good to have you here!
BTW Yo hablo espaƱol.

https://4hig.forummotion.com

3Introducing oneself... Empty Re: Introducing oneself... Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 am

Senauer

Thank you for your welcome, Preem! Good to have a spanish speaker near, just in case my English plays a dirty trick on me one day, hehehe Very Happy

4Introducing oneself... Empty Re: Introducing oneself... Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 pm

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Welcome to the clan Senauer Smile We look forward to playing with you.

5Introducing oneself... Empty Re: Introducing oneself... Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 am

Senauer

Thanks Tango! Very Happy I'm also looking forward for that first blood Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum