Springtime for Helghan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Springtime for Helghan

The forum of the best clan ever

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some suggestions:

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:34 am

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

How about making all forums private? A completely private forum? I don't see a lot of use in outsiders reading our Off-topic board or our Forum Suggestions board.

27Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:15 am

Senauer

I agree with making all forums private. I'm also having a few problems with the theme, depending on whether it loads OK or not I hardly can't see a thing Crying or Very sad

28Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Eprim

Eprim
Founder(Admin)
Founder(Admin)

You guys mean the Proglass theme?

https://4hig.forummotion.com

29Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Ah...how did we get back to this thing?

If the grey one is still switching back to this emo one, then I guess try different skins from hitskin.com, until we find one that is readable.

30Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

http://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/aquagrey-129354.htm

Try this one. I previewed it, and none of the problems we have on the old one occurred with this one. There may be some new problems, but it seems good so far to me.

31Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Well, the one above basically disables the chatbox, but if you can't get the grey one to stay, then I think we should either use it or find a new forum hosting site.

32Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Eprim

Eprim
Founder(Admin)
Founder(Admin)

tangoliber wrote:Well, the one above basically disables the chatbox, but if you can't get the grey one to stay, then I think we should either use it or find a new forum hosting site.

It doesn't, it works pirat

https://4hig.forummotion.com

33Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 pm

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Awesome. I hope we don't discover any problems with this theme. Smile

34Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 am

Senauer

Sorry to tell you guys, but when I log in to the main forum page I keep getting this pop up window stating some kind of "command sequence error", and "yes" or "no" to treat. No matter which option I click on the window doesn't disappear! So if I want to navigate to other forum categories I have to keep pressing "enter" while I click on whichever link I want to go.

Besides, I am also having problems while writing this post, I don't see the right part of the message box and I don't know what I'm tipyng! Mayby it's the browser...

35Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:57 am

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Eh, that is too bad. What browser are you using? I use Chrome and Firefox

I'm starting to think we should just create forums on some other site.

36Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:00 am

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

I wonder if turning off the chatbox feature completely would fix it for Senauer. That might be causing the problem for him.

37Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:20 am

Senauer

Yep. It was the browser, in fact. I have both Explorer and Firefox on my comptuer at work and I've checked that the problems happen with Explorer (as usual Evil or Very Mad ). I will use Firefox, then! Very Happy (no problem with my laptop at home, though, as I have Firefox as default).

Anyway, many thanks for helping Tango, but unless people get other errors I believe we can live with this skin!

P.S.- Sorry for the typos on my last post, I couldn't see a thing.

38Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 am

tangoliber

Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Thanks for letting us know.

I just tried Internet Explorer, and it was messed up. The error box seems to be related to the chatbox, since it only appeared once I signed in.

I don't know if it is possible to fix it for IE, but if we can't, I just hope it doesn't dissuade anyone from using the forums. I'll tell everyone who I give the link to that they can't use IE for now.

39Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Snapping_Hello

Snapping_Hello
Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Same for me. Everything is like cramped up and the writing is messed up. Please go back to the original. I find that was the best on

40Some suggestions: - Page 2 Empty Re: Some suggestions: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Snapping_Hello

Snapping_Hello
Founder(Moderator)
Founder(Moderator)

Cool. This one is perfect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum